[Equest-users] R value Calculators

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:23:28 PDT 2010

I do it by hand, the good ole way.   I also "test" my calcs based on
building up the construction by layers in the eQuest wizard to see what it
is spitting out from thier calculator.   For my experiences my calcs and
eQuest calcs have always "lined up" with each other.   No better way to do
it than the old way...& my favorite mechanical pencil & TI-81 of course!

pkg