[Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 09:38:04 PDT 2010

I've tried and tested some hopefull-keystrokes to achieve the same thing,
but I've only been able to get to where you are, 'right-click mouse & press
"r".   But as I continue to get more practice (doing this a lot) I have
gotten faster at the "click".  so, while it is still frustrating, it doesn't
take as long as it used too.    lol

Ive also observed that by taking time to 'restore defaults' only once in my
file and then use the aid of "user defaults", "global parameters", "user
expressions", and "define link-ing" my inputs that I can stream-line my
default inputs via these short-cut methods.  At least it has been working
for me.   The clicking exercise of restoring-defaults only once in the model
process is far more bearable.

pkg