[Equest-users] Adding components in eQuest's detailed edit mode

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:42:54 PDT 2010

The fastest way to add your windows and skylights is in the Wizard mode.
It is always a good idea to make sure that you have input your major
building characteristics (i.e. footprint, zoning patterns, windows &
skylights) in the wizard before you switch to ddedit mode.  This is the
approach I use for my projects....I don't switch to ddedit mode until I know
that my windows & elevations look like they should from the arch dwgs.

eQuest has a forward-stepping process to it, and it is not very friendly if
you want to backtrack on your steps...

pkg