[Equest-users] Corrupt Weather Files ??

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Jul 1 15:31:26 PDT 2010

John,

Try this:
In eQUEST, select Tools -> View File Locations -> View eQUEST Data
Directory to determine where your Weather folder is. Create a "TMY3"
folder within the Weather folder and put the TMY3 bin files (from
http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/TMY3/) in it.  Go to Project Properties
and enter "TMY3\WEATHERFILENAME.bin" in the Weather File field, using
the appropriate weather file name.

Maybe the Tampa weather file got hit by lighting. I saw some gorgeous
T-storms when I lived/worked there.

Good luck,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608