[Equest-users] Modeling a smaller time span

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Jul 12 11:30:05 PDT 2010

Matthew,

You can model smaller time periods than 1 year -- I believe 1 day is the
shortest.  You can also create hourly reports which will show you what
is happening on an hourly basis.

In the detailed interface -

On the "Project & Site" Tab under Simulation Options you can specify a
simulation period other than "Entire Year" by entering a start and end date.

To create hourly reports you first create an hourly report block which
defines what variables you wish to report -- 1 block for each variable
type.  You then assign all applicable report blocks to the hourly
report.  Note that you can also define an hourly report schedule to
define what period the annual report is generated for.  By default it is
generated for the whole year but you could specify a single day or hour
by refining the hourly report schedule.

I hope this will give you what you require.

Brian