[Equest-users] Coincident heating/cooling hours

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Jul 15 07:58:34 PDT 2010

Amanda,

The floating hours are hours when no heating or cooling is provided.
These are not related to unmet hours and you shouldn't try to "fix"
them. Coincident hours are when the system has simultaneous heating and
cooling loads. I believe a VAV w/reheat system will have coincident
hours whenever you are in cooling mode and have reheat coil loads.

Any time you have questions about reports, look in the eQUEST help menu
and look under DOE-2 Help -> Volume 4 -> Reports.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608