[Equest-users] Shell Multipliers

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 07:59:48 PDT 2010

Akshay:

As an example, you say you have identical floors. Assuming you are in the SD
Wizard, you state on Screen One (General Shell Information) that you are using
floors multipliers (check box) and state the correct number onf florrs. If you
DO have several shells (for different zoning purposes) make SURE each shell
multiplies only those identical floors. If you have, say, 3 different shells.
Shell No 1 x identical floors + Shell 2 x identical floors  Shell 3 x identical
s floors MUST = 18.

Hope this helps.

John Aulbach