[Equest-users] Problem with eQUEST help function

Aleka Pappas APappas at enermodal.com
Mon Jul 19 10:45:43 PDT 2010

  Hi Kendra,
I just went through that.  eQuest and DOE-2 help files should be located
here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\eQUEST 3-63 Data\Help

(Or, wherever your \eQUEST 3-63 Data\Help files are.)

I had to manually put the files there the last time I installed eQuest
from scratch; the install didn't do it automatically.

*Aleka Pappas*
Building Energy Engineer

*ENERMODAL ENGINEERING, INC.
*/Inspiring energy and resource efficient buildings./*
**www.enermodal.com*
1325 E. 16th Ave.
Denver, CO 80218
APappas at enermodal.com
Office: 303.861.2070/ Direct: 720.221.1082