[Equest-users] equest

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Jul 20 06:44:52 PDT 2010

Gopi,
It's a little hard for anyone to make an informed guess without more information. What did you change?
I would recommend finding someone locally who knows the program a little to get some initial guidance and walk you through the basics.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309