[Equest-users] LEED Baseline - Apartments

Seth P. Spangler sspangle at rmf.com
Tue Jul 20 09:59:52 PDT 2010

Susan,

I think I can answer your question - by clarifying another piece of
information that you offered up. For your baseline design the DOAU
should NOT be modeled unless it complies with the exception of G3.1.1 a
(2004) - - which I don't think it does (greater than 20,000 SF - that's
a lot corridor space). If it is not modeled in the baseline design then
by default your fossil fuel service goes away.

Thanks

Seth Spangler, LEED(r) AP

RMF Engineering, Inc

Ph: (843) 971-9639 ext:1497