[Equest-users] (no subject)

Nijenmanting, F.C. F.C.Nijenmanting at student.tue.nl
Thu Jul 22 06:52:45 PDT 2010

Hello

I have several questions on working with E-quest.
1. is it in any way possible to predict PMV's in the building, by use of the mean radiant temperatures of the room surfaces?
2. in the betailed simulation output, I could find the building heating loads, and their split-up in conduction, gain, solar etc. The house I'm modelling has some rooms set on 59 degrees and others on 68 degrees F. Therefore, the total yearly internal conduction is high (35 GJ), which also affects the total heating demand (about 50GJ). One would expect that the conduction through internal walls would not add up to the total heating demand of the whole house. Why is this high value taken into the sum? Could it be left out?

Many thanks,
Filique