[Equest-users] steam for domestic hot water/heat exchanger

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Thu Jul 22 11:58:30 PDT 2010

In the past, I have modeled steam to HW loops as HW loops and adjusted the efficiency of the boilers to account for the efficiency of the heat exchangers.

Jeremy

From: Paul Brooks [mailto:equestpaul at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:36 AM
To: eQuest user forum
Subject: [Equest-users] steam for domestic hot water/heat exchanger

Has anyone mastered how to use a steam to water heat exchanger to model DHW for a building?

I dug through the archives and read through parts of Volume 2, no luck.

Anyone have suggestions on how best to model?

Thanks!

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.