[Equest-users] renaming space area types

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Thu Jul 22 12:21:24 PDT 2010

How about downloading a free text editor with a “replace all” function?  Choose the unknown/all other types in the wizard as you do now, override the default ventilation, etc., to what you want, and then once in detailed edit, open the .INP file, search for C-ACTIVITY-DESC = “Unknown”, and replace with C-ACTIVITY-DESC = “Stairs”.  Custom types in the wizard would be nice, but modifying with a DLL decompiler is out of my league.

DAKOTA KELLEY

Project Designer | Energy Analyst

                              Office: 214.744.6199

                              Cell: 214.280.3825

                              Fax: 214.744.0770

http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>          3535 Travis St. Suite 115

dakotak at teliospc.com            Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2009 Telios Corporation.