[Equest-users] Dumb little question

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Jul 23 14:00:11 PDT 2010

Definitely not a dumb question -- I do not know how to do this having
puzzled over it a few times.

If you do put it on the HW loop as a process load then it is reported as
misc rather than as DHW (minor issue) and you also cannot (that I can
find) set or schedule the incoming water temperature as you can with a
DHW loop.

I have tried putting DHW loops as secondary loops to HW but that crashes
too -- you can't have different loop types as primary-secondary.