[Equest-users] Variable Air Volme Underfloor Air Distribution

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:00:45 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

I Googled Addison & Nall Underfloor Air and I could see that there is a copy
of the paper comes on the DOE2 website - it's also available right there as
a pdf file. There's also this link which includes the EDR Design guides:
http://www.cbe.berkeley.edu/underfloorair/bibliography.htm.

Carol

--
Carol Gardner PE