[Equest-users] PSZ Very High Unmet Hours

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Thu Jul 29 13:46:12 PDT 2010

Adam,

Potential issues with how you model the variable flow...

For sure, there is a problem with supply air temperature for heating. The following is from the Help File:

"Use of HEAT-SET-T for systems SZRH and PSZ is discouraged because it simply overrides the maximum leaving air temperature specified by MAX-SUPPLY-T".

You've set your MAX-SUPPLY-T at 110 F and your HEAT-SET-T at 80 F. You are heating with only 80 F.

Demba NDIAYE