[Equest-users] Equest Compliance Analysis Glazing Error

Nilay R. Desai ndesai at ttgcorp.com
Mon Jun 7 13:30:40 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm getting an error when performing compliance analysis in E-quest
saying the following: "Window 'EL2 West Win (G.SSW4.E12.W1)': Ruleset
calculated SHGC, '0.387', is less than the user input value for
C-SHGC*0.95, '0.418'. Window switched to use simplified GLASS-TYPE with
C-SHGC."  This error appears for every window modeled in my building,
and all windows in my model are based on the glass library selection
type (glass type code 2664). Any solutions?

Thank you,

Nilay Desai

Environmental Engineer

Celebrating 50+ Years Of  Service