[Equest-users] fancoil and DX systems

Sara Ghalayini sara_ghalayini at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 01:19:42 PDT 2010

 Dear equesters
I need a clear feedback from you to the following questions, pleaser:
In chilled water systems; the fans input in equest shall encounter for the fancoil units and Airhandling units ,where do we input them??
In Dx systems ( packaged type ) the fan is entered directly as HVAC system fan.
How shall I enter the data for  exhaust and ventilation fans , is it individually for each zone ( screen  14 of 25 –DD wizard)
What about parking fans? Can I add them all in 1 system?
sara