[Equest-users] SD or DD?

Ju-Yeon Julie Shin juyeon519 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:13:13 PDT 2010

Hello everyone I am new to eQUEST and have a question about what to use.

The building I am working on has 9 storeys and each single floor footprint is different.

The first three floors are part of a podium building and the rest is office.

In order to create different footprints and finish all the rest of the eQUEST inputs,

1) do I have to build a first floor on the SD wizard and finish all 40ish pages, AND THEN go to the DD wizard

creating new shells for the rest and new HVAC systems, or

2) do I just go the the SD wizard from the beginning to create all different building footprints?

Thank you for your help:)