[Equest-users] model evap cooler with gas unit heaters

Reba Schaber Rschaber at PHMECH.COM
Thu Jun 24 14:06:33 PDT 2010

Any suggestions on how to model a fire station apparatus bay that uses direct evaporative cooling and gas fired unit heaters?

I have the evaporative cooler model.  Yesterday I got a baseboard furnace (not sure if it was system or zone level) to show some gas usage.  Tried to adjust some schedules today and now I cannot get the model to show any gas use.  It does show over 1,000 hours outside of heating throttling range!

                 PH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
         Reba Schaber      Mechanical Engineer, P.E.
                                     LEED Accredited Professional
1660 N. Alvernon Way                Voice: (520) 731-2060
Tucson, Arizona 85712                Fax: (520) 731-2061
                        rschaber at phmech.com<mailto:rschaber at phmech.com>