[Equest-users] Excessive Unmet Heating Load Hours with an Auto-Sized HVAC System

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Fri Jun 11 04:32:56 PDT 2010

In your air side HVAC section go into the zone level and check that your
sizing option is set to "adjust loads".  If it is from loads go to the
summary tab and change all your zones.  Also beside that is throttling
range, you can try adjusting that upwards say to 4 deg.  You can also
change your control zone to see it this helps.  If your AHU is off at
night you can also adjust it to come on before the occupancy.  You SS-O
report will show this if the hours are lumped near the start up time.
Then add more heat as Pasha said.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering