[Equest-users] Undergound floor

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Mon Jun 21 14:03:54 PDT 2010

When you right-click on the Polygon in question, it gives you the option to "Create another Polygon ...". On the "Create Polygon" dialog box that pops up, you choose "Copy an existing component" as your "Creation Option" and the component to copy will be automatically chosen as the original polygon. From there, you modify it to your convenience.

Demba.