[Equest-users] WIKI for eQUEST

Anthony Hardman Anthony at geoenergyservices.com
Tue Jun 22 08:54:05 PDT 2010

I think it could be extremely useful depending on how it's implemented.
Lots of industries use it already.

While it's great to have access to the multitude of eQuest opinions, I think
it also has the tendency to be overwhelming for the average new user.  For
example, Joe the Newbie asks, "how do I do such and such," which prompts a
cascade of 5 different answers.

If I'm looking for a reference, I'd be more interested in 1 good answer
rather than 5 possible answers.

To address that, would it be possible to create mini "think tanks" composed
of 3-5 volunteer sim professionals (per question) who are willing to
collaborate and come up with that "1 good answer" to be included in the wiki
FAQ?

I'd volunteer my time for that!

Anthony Hardman, PE
Building Energy Analyst