[Equest-users] Waterside Economizer

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Jun 2 09:15:38 PDT 2010

Yes -- there is a new chiller type in eQUEST that is a water side
economizer and represents your heat exchanger between the chilled and
condenser water loops.  Note that you do not need equipment control for
this heat exchanger but it will only run when it can carry all of the
cooling load.

It was introduced I believe in version 3.62 or 3.61 or so.