[Equest-users] Project Runs

Peter Hillermann e190984026 at exchange.1and1.com
Tue Jun 8 06:30:46 PDT 2010

Sami,

Thanks, Seems like I am going to be filling out a lot of information today.
It seems that this is exactly the same as GBS only in eQuest you can create
your own wall constructions and HVAC info etc. I hope that GBS will allow
this in their alternate designs in the future or maybe I haven't found out
how to manipulate their interface yet. You know there's always that one
radial button you forget to check that makes everything work.

Thanks,

PETER HILLERMANN

peterh at westallarchitects.com

westall