[Equest-users] E-Quest Cooling Tower

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:06:26 PDT 2010

Hi Enrique,

you can input this info when you are in DDedit mode.  which mode are you
using for your input?  If you are still in the wizard mode you will have to
switch out of this to do the more detailed input that you want to specify.

If you haven't switched to ddedit mode yet then you should "Save As" your
current file (so that you have a version to revert back to if needed) and
then create another file in ddedit mode to start modifying your detailed
input data.

If you would like me to walk you through the specific steps let me know and
we can spend the time doing that, but at the least this can get you started
in the direction you need to be going for your model inputs.

Pasha