[Equest-users] Question about creating a new construction

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Thu Jun 10 06:36:11 PDT 2010

Just a partial answer to get you on the right path.  Constructions are
project specific ie it will only appear in the project you create it
in.  If you did create and save it correctly it should appear under the
building tab tree in the construction section.  It should also appear in
the drop down menu at the bottom when you are selecting types
applicable(applying it to walls, roofs etc) to your construction.  Off
the top of my head, you can also create constructions in the library for
use in all projects or take an extra step in a project and save a
construction type to the library, I don't have a quick answer on how to
do this but suggest you consult the help files.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng
Abode Engineering