[Equest-users] entering fancoil and DX systems data

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:29:58 PDT 2010

Sara,

pls be more specific with your request to the group so that we know exactly
what to help you with.  You other option is that when you are in ddedit mode
(this works for the wizard inputs too) you can access helpful information by
right clicking your mouse in your input box.  When you do this you will have
a new window where you can select "topic help" and find additional
information about the inputs you are looking at.

Some help topics are not populated, but don't let that discourage you, there
is still an abundance of useful help info embedded in eQuest, it is just not
that easy to find sometimes.

pasha