[Equest-users] Space has no ZONE - one is required

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Jun 11 06:07:38 PDT 2010

Omar,

Your spaces and zones are initially created in the wizard in screen two
of the building shell. A space will be created for each zone that you
define. If you create a new space in DD Edit mode, you will have to
create a new zone for it per Rob's instruction. Assign the new zone to
the errant space and to a system from the Basic Specifications tab of
the zone.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers &
Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608