[Equest-users] Excessive Unmet Heating Load Hours with anAuto-Sized HVAC System

Li, Lan lli at sbmce.com
Fri Jun 11 10:01:20 PDT 2010

Pahsa,

Will you revise your design at this time?

Thanks!

Lan

Lan Li, PE

Mechanical Engineer

Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC

1540 Corporate Woods Parkway

Uniontown, OH 44685

Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 123

Cell: (330) 904-6292

Fax: (330) 896-9180

lli at sbmce.com

www.sbmce.com <http://www.sbmce.com/>

Columbus Branch Office (614) 448-1498

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

Thank you