[Equest-users] eQuest: SEER to EIR??

Peter Hillermann e190984026 at exchange.1and1.com
Thu Jun 17 14:26:21 PDT 2010

David,

You are correct. I have been talking with Brett and the constant is for
system 1,2 and 3 and their the fan power. I have since realized that if you
do not switch into detail mode eventually your model will not be refined and
will probably have larger margins of error. I noticed this in my modeling. I
am comparing real data from another similar building to my model of a new
building so it's giving me a benchmark to check my inputs and outputs. This
is why I'm asking so many questions.

The best thing to do for modeling is as someone mentioned earlier. Have
utility bills of a facility you know the reality of and model towards
getting those results accurate, then apply those techniques to your next
model.

Thanks,

PETER HILLERMANN

peterh at westallarchitects.com