[Equest-users] Seeking Example Energy Models for a Building Sizes and Types

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:39:29 PDT 2010

I am developing Case Studies of different types of buildings. The attachment shows a typical �High-Rise Mixed-Use Bldg� and an example of the effect of different shapes and sizes.  The latter case study demonstrates that you cannot improve on Std90 envelope performance.

I was planning on offering the case studies on a website.  Perhaps an existing organization or website could offer them.  Beside case studies there are several programs � stair pressurization. Converting DOE2 bin files into table and charts in SI & IP units, and the APEC HCCV programs.

Varkie