[Equest-users] Waterside Economizer

David Bastow dbastow at mcclure-engineering.com
Mon Jun 28 11:29:55 PDT 2010

I have modeled water-side economizers successfully a number of times.  But instead of putting it under the chiller, as you are showing in your attachment, I have always input it on the air side.  To input the water-side economizer go under Air-Side HVAC and then under Cooling and then under Economizer.  After you are in this input area then the program will allow you to select that you want a water-side economizer and then when selected yes, will allow you to put in the water-side economizer inputs.  I have attached the helps that pull up in this area, when you right click and select item help.

David A. Bastow
McClure Engineering, Inc.