[Equest-users] Sizing Issue Denver Vs Miami

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Tue Jun 29 11:13:42 PDT 2010

I do not have a complete explication, but I may have two clues.

1.  Elevation, I just finished a design in Colorado and there is some
compensation for the thinner air.  Equipment must be sized larger to
compensate.

2.  Humidity, My first guess would be that Miami would be more humid adding
to the load, but humidity is commonly a factor people overlook when trying to
find reasons for unexpected results.

I would like to hear what the full explanation turns out to be.

John