[Equest-users] HVAC system

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Mar 1 08:08:11 PST 2010

Hind,
You have to create a dummy space with a dummy zone attached to it. You
then assign it to your DOAS system. Make sure your DOAS system is the
first system defined on your inp file. You will then need to assign your
FCU system with an OA-From System (this will be your DOAS system).

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366
LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE