[Equest-users] Query of Using eQuset for LEED with Baseline ASHRAE 90.1

Joao Wong joao.wong at arup.com
Mon Mar 1 22:00:21 PST 2010

Dear all,

I am a new eQuest user, and working hard on how to build up a model and its baseline as mentioned in LEED EA perquisite 2.
 From my understanding, eQuest would build a baseline mode, which comply minimally Cal T24 or ASHRAE 90.1. On the wizard page, I noticed that, there is an item called "Code Analysis" and it allows us to select "Saving By Design (T24)" or "Cal Title -24", but not ASHRAE.

I need some advice on how could I have a baseline model comply ASHRAE and compare it with my design.

Regards,

Joao Wong
Industrial Consulting Group - Arup HK

Arup
Level 5 Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue,
Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong,
Main : +852 2528 3031
Direct: +852 2268 3864
Fax    : +852 2268 3926