[Equest-users] editing wall type

Bassam Yammine byammine at flowgroup.ca
Tue Mar 9 23:32:34 PST 2010

Hi, I'm modeling a building by creating a number of shells that have different use and systems. The building consists mainly of an office space and a Garage area. Both are conditioned. My intent was to create the garage under a separate shell and have it positioned at 0 ft from the reference shell.
The problem I noticed is that the wall between the two shells is showing to be an exterior wall, whereas it is supposed to be an interior wall.
Is there a way to change the wall type in the detailed edit mode without going back to the wizzard so other data inputted in the detailed mode is not lost?

Thanks.
Bassam