[Equest-users] Exhaust rates in wizard mode

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Mar 12 12:48:20 PST 2010

Hi all,

I may be missing something blatant, but is there any means of specifying
exhaust for zones/systems in the wizards?

As best I can tell, there's no way around specifying items in detailed
mode to ensure exhausted air is accounted for during a 90.1 baseline
"sizing run" (to determine capacities/SA-CFM's for efficiency/RA-CFM/fan
power inputs).

Just trying to tighten my workflow to avoid unnecessary rework... has
anyone been in the practice of cleverly cramming the exhaust into the
model via wizards or would this be a futile use of our time?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway