[Equest-users] e-quest for dummies

Stephen Sorensen ssorensen80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 06:01:31 PDT 2010

I am new to e-Quest and have gone through, or at least tried to go through
the process (DD Wizard) of setting up a project but am running into issues
when trying to add more complex structural features such as adding a second
and third floor (both of which cover the entire footprint area of the
structure) to an open air, ground level parking area. The parking area does
have a small 600 SF conditioned lobby who's ceiling height extends to the
top of the second floor. Is anyone aware of, or would anyone be willing to
allow me access to, step by step instructional walk-throughs for more
complex projects such as I have described? I look forward to hearing from
the group.

Thanks,

Stephen Sorensen

Hansen Engineering