[Equest-users] Actual Weather Data

Keith Curtis kcurtis at emcengineers.com
Mon Mar 22 12:47:01 PDT 2010

Hello Gang,

I'm trying to develop an Equest model with actual weather data for 2008 for Atlanta, Georgia.

I can get the TMY (or TM2, TM3) data  and convert it to a CSV file and copy (or convert) all the weather data and then convert back to a *.bin file.

BUT, I CAN'T find hourly Solar Global Horizontal or Solar Direct Normal Irradiance data for Atlanta.

Anybody ever do this or know where to find the solar data?  Thanks in advance...

Keith Curtis
Senior Mechanical Engineer
kcurtis at emcengineers.com<mailto:kcurtis at emcengineers.com>

678-254-1200 - Office
678-254-1228 - Direct
678-254-1239 - Fax

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAC9D5.EEEAE930]

http://www.emcengineers.com/

Making buildings work. Better.    Since 1976

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any materials attached are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy your copy immediately.