[Equest-users] Ground loop heat exchanger with chilled water system

Praveen Jain praveenjain83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:42:14 PDT 2010

Dear all

I am modelling Ground loop heat exchanger in which I am using Ground loop
instead of using cooling tower with chilled water system. I am trying to
model same in eQUEST, as I select Lake/well as Ground loop heat exchanger
type it model correctly with connection to condenser water loop but as I
select “vertical well Sweden G function” it removes condenser water loop
connection ask to define circulation loop assignment and also I am not able
to connect it to condenser water loop.

I want to know How can we model it in proper way as I know number of well,
material of pipe with dimension?

--
With Thanks and Regards
Praveen Jain