[Equest-users] ASHRAE Baseline EUI

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Mar 1 07:47:44 PST 2010

ENERGY STAR target finder?

David
http://www.grummanbutkus.com

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Skelton, Paul
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 9:21 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] ASHRAE Baseline EUI

All,

I have developed a baseline building and calculated its energy use index (EUI), total source building btu use divided by building square footage, and I am curious to compare it to other models.  Obviously since many users on this list are from very different climate zones, we will get some varying answers.  However, I would still be interested to see what kind of use different buildings are characterized by, especially in Michigan.  Or, if any of you know a resource that I can use to reference this type of information, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Paul Skelton
Integrated Design Solutions
Architecture, Engineering, Interiors & Technology
888 West Big Beaver, Suite 200
Troy, Michigan 48084
tel:   248.823.2171
fax: 248.823.2200
www.ids-troy.com<http://www.ids-troy.com/>
Celebrating 10 Years.  Expect the Exceptional.