[Equest-users] Interior LPD Baseline & Proposed

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:01:25 PST 2010

David & Nick are both correct-just remember either 'space-for-space' OR
'area-by-area'.  I always use the area method--only for the reason that I
get bored and annoyed looking up individual space LPD's in the chapter 9
table.  It is more interesting to me to do the space take-offs for my
proposed building and calculate the zone area-average LPD -it helps me get
more familiar with the characteristics of the spaces/zones I am modeling.
In some models where we don't have reflected ceiling plans or LPD-zone
take-off from the lighting desingers then I can still assume the area
method which keeps my inputs simplified.

pk