[Equest-users] Modeling a Variabl Refrigernat Flow wystem for LEEDwith eQuest. Has anyone tried?

Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com
Mon Mar 22 06:23:41 PDT 2010

Paul,

I have modeled a VRF system (Daikin) in eQuest and have an E-Mail or two
in the archives to describe the process. Search through those and you
should be able to find something I have posted.

Note that I modeled a "heat pump" system and not a "heat recovery"
system. I haven't found a good way to do the latter in eQuest. (Yet!)

I don't have my original messages readily available but can open up some
old Outlook archive files if you don't have any luck in the archives.

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Schrader | Schneider Electric | Buildings Business | Energy
Solutions | Engineer I
Phone: +1 | Mobile: +1 913 217 8068 | Fax: +1 913 469 0206
Email: gary.schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings | Address: 16011 College Boulevard,
Suite 212, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this email.