[Equest-users] External Shading and Self-Shading

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue Mar 23 07:13:03 PDT 2010

Nick,

ASHRAE Standard 90.1, 2004, Appendix G., p.172, "The [baseline] building
shall be modeled so that it does not shade itself." (P. 178 in
90.1-2007.)

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers &
Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608