[Equest-users] 2-D Floor Plans - Strange Rectangle in Background

Miller, Jessica JMiller at trojb.com
Tue Mar 23 07:59:33 PDT 2010

Nick,

I went to the 3-D view and did as you suggested.  I made it so only the
spaces were visible.  Should the spaces all be shown on one plane (refer
to the Zones Image).  The zone highlighted in red is the zone I am
referencing that has the exterior walls showing up properly, but the
zone does not show up correct - it is just a generic rectangle (as
highlighted in red).

The Zones2 image has the zones on that one plane and the 3D image of the
building.

Thanks,

Jessica