[Equest-users] Baseline Building HVAC system

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:38:08 PDT 2010

Rob,

Assuming you are looking at Table G3.1.1A in Standard 90 the key would be in
the use of the word AND: 3 stories or less AND less than 25,000 sf for PSZ
vs 5 stories or less AND between 25,000 and 100,000 sf for VAV. So I think
you should use VAV and that the below grade floor doesn't even come into
play.

Others?

Carol