[Equest-users] Series Chillers

Diep, Tu tdiep at aeieng.com
Tue Mar 30 13:55:26 PDT 2010

Katie,

You might want to talk with your local York rep. Our local rep mentioned
York is aggressively marketing this design approach. Hopefully they can
share some insight why they think it's a great alternative to parallel.
I am not convinced but that's another story.

Tu Diep, P.E. LEED AP BD+C

Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

2700 Ygnacio Valley Road, #170 | Walnut Creek, CA  94598 | phone
925-933-8400 ext. 204 | fax 925-933-8401 I tdiep at aeieng.com