[Equest-users] Error Message: Condenser Water loop heating equipment- has no attached primary

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:04:27 PST 2010

Bassam,

your ciculation loop that you have labeld as "condenser water loop" is of
type lake/well---this type of loop needs to have a ground loop heat
exchanger attached to it for your heat rejection source...

I have added this component in your plant and your error now goes away.  If
you don't know how to add a new piece of equipment, let me know and I'll
walk you through it.

See attached revised files attached.

Pasha