[Equest-users] editing wall type

Bassam Yammine byammine at flowgroup.ca
Wed Mar 10 10:14:13 PST 2010

Thanks Carol for your input.

Regards,

Bassam

From: Carol Gardner [mailto:cmg750 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:57 AM
To: Bassam Yammine
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] editing wall type

Bassam,

If you look at the polygon for each of the affected spaces you will
notice that the vertices which connect them are off by a small amount.
Once you make them match your exterior wall should go away. In detailed
edit you might have to actively delete it and replace it with an
interior wall. It is always good to catch this kind of thing when you
are in the wizard by looking carefully at your zone characteristics
rendering on screen 2. Exterior walls show up as darker than interior
walls and when you see them in the wrong place you can go back into your
footprint and change the vertices right then.

Hope this helps,
Carol

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Bassam Yammine <byammine at flowgroup.ca>